OVERVIEW:PAIN CENTERS NATIONWIDE
We were founded to give people effective pain treatment. Our physicians are specialists in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. In addition they are expertly trained in musculoskeletal physiology and have developed specific programs for specific pain diagnoses after years of hands-on treatment of over 50,000 patients.
This background has allowed the development of the original approach that is PAIN CENTERS NATIONWIDE.
We treat pain arising from a variety of circumstances and conditions:
- Headaches, including migraines
- Shoulder, Arm, Elbow, and Hand pain
- Thoracic and Scapular pain
- “Slipped Disk”, Sciatica
- Lumbar, Hip, Knee, and Ankle pain
- Epidural injection Failure, Radiculopathy
- IDET failure, Radio-frequency ablation failure
- Heel pain, Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports injuries, Work-related injuries
- Post-surgical joint replacement pains
- Motor vehicle collisions
- Non-surgical treatment for scoliosis